Each service user has a bedroom with en suite facilities and a range of communal spaces including a gym, laundry, occupational therapy kitchen, therapy garden and woodland walkways down to the Elton Reservoir.
Services at Cygnet Hospital Bury
Cygnet Bury Dunes
Deafness and Mental Health services:
- Bridge Hampton – Men’s Low Secure and Deaf Mental Health
- Upper West – Women’s Medium Secure and Deaf Mental Health
- Lower West – Women’s Low Secure and Deaf Mental Health
Cygnet Bury Forestwood
- Wizard House – CAMHS Acute
- Primrose Ward – CAMHS PICU Service
- Buttercup Ward – CAMHS PICU Service
- Mulberry Ward – Tier 4 Adolescent Low Secure (female)
Cygnet Bury Hudson
- Lower East – Men’s Medium Secure
- West Hampton – Men’s Medium Secure
- East Hampton – Men’s Low Secure
- Upper East – Men’s Low Secure
- Columbus – Men’s Medium Secure Personality Disorder
- Madison – Men’s Medium Secure Personality Disorder
Please click on the images to enlarge.
A Career with Cygnet Hospital Bury
Join our amazing nursing teams in Bury!
A career at Cygnet comes with excellent benefits. Whether it’s saving you money on the high street, with healthcare, holidays & leisure – or securing your future with professional development and a pension – we support you to be happy both in & out of work.