So far as is reasonably practicable, Cygnet will:
- Aim to achieve compliance with legal requirements through good health and safety performance.
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Ensure that risks arising from work activities under our control are eliminated or adequately controlled.
- Develop and implement appropriate occupational health and safety procedures, and safe working practices.
- Involve employees in health and safety decisions through consultation and co-operation.
- Maintain workplaces under our control in a condition that is safe and compliant and without risk to health.
- Regularly review compliance with all associated policies, practices and procedures.
Any enquiries can be directed to our Competent Person for Health and Safety, Ms Carol Ambrose – [email protected]