The hospital has more than 16 acres of landscaped grounds and overlooks the Bristol Channel. This beachside location, just outside Weston-super-Mare, helps us provide a quiet, peaceful and therapeutic environment which can offer service users a broad range of therapies including CBT, Schema Therapy, EMDR & DBT.
All bedrooms are single, with en-suite bathrooms, and each of the four wards has its own garden or terrace. There is a fully equipped gym and activities suite.
On the same site at the hospital is Cygnet Lodge Kewstoke, an intensive community rehabilitation service for men, which provides care for informal individuals as well as those who may be formally detained.
Our aim is to help each service user recover and integrate back into the community, as quickly as possible.
Services at Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke
- Haywood Ward – Male acute mental health service
- Nash Ward – Male psychiatric intensive care, accepting emergency crisis admissions
- Cygnet Lodge Kewstoke – High dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men
- Sandford Ward – Female acute inpatient service, accepting emergency admissions
- Knightstone Ward – Intensive support service for women with a diagnosis of personality disorder and complex mental health needs
Please click on the images to enlarge.
A Career with Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke
Join our amazing nursing teams in Weston super Mare!
A career at Cygnet comes with excellent benefits. Whether it’s saving you money on the high street, with healthcare, holidays & leisure – or securing your future with professional development and a pension – we support you to be happy both in & out of work.